The IDGF-DP project maintains a website to enhance public access to information on Desktop Grids in general and with IDGF-DP goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to the IDGF-DP project attention, we will correct them as soon as possible.
However the IDGF-DP project Consortium accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this website. This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- possibly not entirely internally consistent, due to the numerous sources used. However, efforts are made to indicate instances where this kind of ambiguity exists;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the IDGF-DP project has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is the goal of IDGF-DP project to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on this site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The IDGF-DP project accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems, or the consequences thereof, incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
Data Protection by Third-party Sites
Some web pages on this website contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different to those of IDGF-DP project. The IDGF-DP Consortium is not responsible for the privacy practices within any of these other sites. You should be aware of this when you leave this site and we encourage you to read the privacy statements on other websites you visit, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Data Protection in the IDGF-DP Grid
All Grids connected to the IDGF-DP infrastructure that is maintained by IDGF-DP, conform to the European standards as defined by the European Commission related to data protection and ethical issues.